Thursday, April 15, 2010

kitchen sink

Since the very first time I saw this house
I hated the kitchen sink.
It's not my favorite part of my house,
plus I hate doing dishes.
It's yucky.
But
I finished the dishes the other day and decided
I had to take a picture.
Look how cute it is with Tessa sitting there.
She likes watching me work
Her sisters would rather play.
If I ask them to actually help
they say,
"cleaning is boring."
nice.
But not Tessa.
She hangs with me while I clean up-
and she looks good doing it.
Love
that
girl.
p.s. those flowers were $4.00 at the grocery store.
They've almost died 3 times,
but then I water them and they perk right up.
Love them too.
p.p.s you can barely see the bottom of the glass star my mom gave me.
Love that too
'cause it makes me happy.
Well gotta run...
I need to do the dishes.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yuck. I hate dishes too. And I hate our sink, sounds like we have a lot in common.

Bennett likes to "hang out" with me while I do dishes too. He likes to hang on my shirt right under my feet crying for more snacks. I could maybe do without his company while I do dishes.

Tessa looks so cute. I love when they are little so you can just cart them around wherever you are. Well done.

Kim said...

I too hate doing the dishes, it just like the laundry as soon as you are done there is more, it's a never ending job. I sure love when they are done though even if it's just for a second.

Caroline said...

ahhh. she is precious!

Liberty K said...

Cute pic! Good thing all I have to do is clean out the dishwasher!!!!:) Good thing Tessa sticks with you through thick and thin!:D

Liberty K said...

Cute pic! Good thing all I have to do is clean out the dishwasher!!!!:) Good thing Tessa sticks with you through thick and thin!:D