Monday, April 19, 2010

my flower girls.

Kate is wearing one of the flower girl dresses from
my wedding!
I can't believe I have girls that are that old.
Annie wanted in on the photo shoot... of course.
I'm thinking about blowing this up to poster size
and hanging it on the back of their door-
then when I put them in their room for fighting
I can shut the door and say,
"SEE YOU LIKE EACH OTHER!"
Love these girls!
p.s.
Thank you Cyndi for sending me this dress.
I was so excited.
:)

4 comments:

k8theriver said...

you don't have girls that are that old--you have girls that are that TALL.

Chanell said...

i guess you do have a point.

Taylor Rose said...

Annie looks like she is 12. Tell the girl to stop acting so old because that means I have to too.....

Unknown said...

I'm SOOOO glad you liked it.