Welcome to the Reichner Family Easter Egg Hunt of 2010.
or as some would call it "UlTiMAtE fIGhTiNG oVEr pLAsTiC eGgS."

Luckily the Easter Bunny left a bajillion eggs-
so there were no tears shed.
The hunt/fight was held inside because it was freezing outside.
The hunt/fight was held inside because it was freezing outside. I bought cute new spring dresses and didn't want them covered up with a coat.
Happy Easter everyone.
Happy Easter everyone.
4 comments:
hey! i bought that same striped dress for stella for easter. we must coordinate sometime.
Great fashion minds think a like. Annie will be so excited to match her cousin.
We didn't have tears at ours until the golden egg was found...and it was advertised that there was over eighty dollars in it. Garrett thought it wasn't fair...and cried...until I showed him his egg with a fake plastic pirate looking coin...and he was pumped again. Awesome.
Love the dresses! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment