Friday, March 26, 2010

"Tessa bessa bessa bessa..."

... that is what Kate calls Tessa-
"Tessa bessa bessa bessa bessa bessa."
Tessa thinks it's funny.
She thinks a lot of things are funny-
like when I change her poopy diapers.
She giggles the whole time.
It's pretty funny.
The other day she saw herself in a mirror.
She smiled a little-
and the girl in the mirror smiled a little back.
So Tessa smiled really big-
and so did the girl in the mirror.
So Tessa giggled-
and so did the girl in the mirror.
They both were so adorable
AND if that wasn't adorable enough
she slept through the night last night.
The WHOLE night...it was blissful.
And it would have been a perfect night
'cept Kate was in my bed
and her legs were on my face.
LEGS ON MY FACE.
It was hard to sleep like that.
But Tessa was a good girl
all night.
Tessa, you're the bessa.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Reminds of the song in wicked that says "Nessa, there is something I must confessa..."

I know her name is Nessa not Tessa but you get it right?

I love the socks on her hands, reminds me of Bennett. And come to think of it, Bennett used to laugh all through diaper changes too. I hope you have a Bennett, because he is my angel child...

Katherine said...

So Cute...and I think you should write a book or a column or something. You are great...and funny and I love it!