Sunday, March 21, 2010

My very last MWC Tournament...really.

Since the 2010 MWC Tournament was the last tournament I will ever attend, I thought I would share a few photos of the event.
(When I told Brock I wasn't going to the tournament next year- he told me to write it down- aka he didn't believe me. So here you go, I wrote it down. And if I blog next February about getting ready to go to Vegas... somebody stop me. I won't like it 'cause it isn't FAIR.)

Brock's dad and his brothers Mark & Scott made it down for the tournament.
Garrett was passing out a bunch of these signs with my dad and all the player's faces on it.
Annie LOVED it.
She especially loved being on the big screen.
You can see that we are sitting right behind President Samuelson (President of BYU and a General Authority). I kept reminding Annie and Kate, "Don't kick his chair. He is really important. He is Bampa's Boss." The girls tried hard to be good. Plus they would never say anything if they weren't 'cause President and Sister Samuelson are so awesome. I especially like it when they get mad at the refs- not very often, but sometimes. :)
Kate loved her BYU shorts and shoes. Wish we could wear shorts right now. (sigh).
That is my cousin Jordan Rose- he is a rock star. He got more big screen tv time than Jimmer Fredette. He rocks.
Annie took a picture of me and Brock. Kate was tired. So was I.

Me and Tay. BFF's. I really loved her shirt.The whole gang of us. Pretty much every person in this picture is part of our family. My mom has to come up with like 60 tickets to try and get everyone in. But we all got to see a great game against TCU. This night was fun.

The next one was not so fun. BYU played UNLV and lost-barely. (p.s. I had to disagree with the ref-I know, shocker- I do believe it was a clean steal) I stayed at the hotel with my mom and the girls. Kate proceeded to throw up 27 times that night.

So, like I said, that was the LAST time I go to this tournament. Goodbye Vegas in March. It always sounds so nice, but next year if I want to escape the cold I'll go to San Diego and watch the games on TV.

2 comments:

k8theriver said...

whatever--you're going and we're holding a cousin camp at our house so you don't have to worry about your kids.

Baxter's said...

I'll meet you there...SD that is. :-)