Welcome to Annie's Pajama Party...

Musical Pillows.
It was a BIG hit.

Party stuff.

Pizza time.
LOTS of kids.
Present time.
Present time.Adorable Abby in purple.

More presents.
Annie really loved the Tinkerbell gift bag.
Rex is rockin' the green jammers.

Cake Time.
Four candles and one massive fire ball.
Kind of freaked everyone out.
Waiting for a crack at the pinata.
Waiting for a crack at the pinata.(l to r) Annie, Emma, Jackson, Stella, Kate, Abby, Ava, Rex, Chloe, Blaine, Hailey,
and lil' slugger Ellie.

and lil' slugger Ellie.
She smacked the bananas out of the pinata.
And yes that is an extension cord.
I rold Brock we needed a rope for the pinata-
he said we would use an extension cord
'cause that's what my dad always did.
This is actually the SECOND time she hit the donkey.
When Annie picked him out at the grocery store,
Kate was having a hard time with Annie getting all the attention.
I put him in the cart and Kate looks at it and says,
"Me don't LIKE that one!"
"Me don't LIKE that one!"
and punched it in the face.

Annie's back to finish the poor donkey off.
GET THE CANDY!
GET THE CANDY!It was a great party,
but now I know why my mom used to bribe me
NOT to have a party. :)
I was lucky that all of Annie's friends are so adorable and so nice.
See ya when she's six.

3 comments:
Your house is beautiful, I can't believe I haven't seen it yet. When does the "always and forever favorite" niece get to come out for a visit?? School ends this month...i'm a great babysitter. ;)
How 'bout tomorrow? :)
Happy birthday ANNIE!:) Love the pics you rock Aunt Chanell!
Post a Comment