My goal in the next couple of weeks is to get my "zen" on.. to mellow out.
I will try not to have anxiety attacks
or freak outs.
I will try not to yell at opposing fans
and/or opposing refs-
I will also try to not to yell at anyone else who crosses my path
including ushers
and those who work at the concession stands.
(Even if they say REALLY stupid things
about how funny it is that
I am a BYU fan
and they hate BYU
and they hope we lose.)
I will go to Vegas and enjoy the sunshine and the shopping.
I will not have an anxiety attack if BYU plays UNLV-
this will be prevented by a lot of self-talk, deep breaths
and maybe a little yoga during media timeouts.
That wouldn't embarass Brock at all.
Not like the time
when I had baby Kate in one arm
and grabbed the shirt of this crazy guy with the other.
That was kind of embarassing
and a little ineffective.
I am almost 29- which makes me almost 30.
And did I mention I have three kids?
It's time to Keep It TOGETHER.
Wish me luck- this will be tough-
but I am a competitor
and I will come out on top.
NO MADNESS THIS MARCH.
Do you believe me?
I will try not to have anxiety attacks
or freak outs.
I will try not to yell at opposing fans
and/or opposing refs-
I will also try to not to yell at anyone else who crosses my path
including ushers
and those who work at the concession stands.
(Even if they say REALLY stupid things
about how funny it is that
I am a BYU fan
and they hate BYU
and they hope we lose.)
I will go to Vegas and enjoy the sunshine and the shopping.
I will not have an anxiety attack if BYU plays UNLV-
this will be prevented by a lot of self-talk, deep breaths
and maybe a little yoga during media timeouts.
That wouldn't embarass Brock at all.
Not like the time
when I had baby Kate in one arm
and grabbed the shirt of this crazy guy with the other.
That was kind of embarassing
and a little ineffective.
I am almost 29- which makes me almost 30.
And did I mention I have three kids?
It's time to Keep It TOGETHER.
Wish me luck- this will be tough-
but I am a competitor
and I will come out on top.
NO MADNESS THIS MARCH.
Do you believe me?
8 comments:
i totally believe you. you might not behave perfectly but you will improve (how can it get worse?). good luck with this goal!
i don't really have any strong feelings for byu (or basketball) but GO ROSES!
i think about you every time i watch byu. i think about what a nervous wreck i would be if i were you... and sounds like i was right:) i understand. don't worry. i think march is going to be a good month for the cougars.
HAHAHA!! This has to be my favorite post you have ever done! I want to sit by you at a game. Maybe I could help I did try to do hypnobirthing with my last baby. I could hypnotize you! lol!
Sounds like a great plan!! Enjoy the tourney and if you get lay over in St George give me a call I'm still staying with the parents. GO COUGS!!
"opposing refs" :-) LOL
Also...I get sick every time I see that pic of the poor usher clinging to his life.
GO Cougars! ...and go Chanell! Please don't let me see you on the news for fighting some opposing fan! ...but if I do, I will still be proud!
p.s. I want to see more pics of Tessa!
I sooo remember that! So funny! I'm just glad I'm not the only crazy! I don't know how you do it, you have no end in sight with your Dad as the coach, I only had 4 years! So maybe taking up yoga during timeouts isn't such a bad idea. It may have helped me :/ I think Lee would have preferred the yoga to my other choices! But good luck and GO COUGARS!
Post a Comment