Monday, March 15, 2010

Did you see this?


BYU is going to Oklahoma City
to play Florida.
The Reichner Family is
not
going to Oklahoma City.
It would take
22 HOURS
just to get there.
It would cost
$2200.00
just to fly there.
So we will wake up on Thursday-
eat a special
BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST
because it is Annie girl's birthday
on Thursday.
Then we will watch
the Cougars vs. the Gators.
We will cheer and scream-
like we drove 22 hours to get there.
We are SUPER EXCITED for Thursday.
Way to go guys-
4 NCAA's
in
4 years
is
freakin' awesome.
(p.s. I've decided I can continue saying
"freakin"
until I turn 30-
then I will pull it from my vocab.
Probably a couple years late,
but oh well.)
Go Cougars.
Freakin' WIN.
:)

9 comments:

Katherine said...

YEAH! I am so excited - so I can hardly fathom how FREAKIN excited you are! (there and I am almost 31) haha.
I will be thinking of you! Go Cougars (and Aggies...can I write that on your blog?)

Dinger said...

Freak! Are you saying that we can't say "freakin" after 30? You know the Dinger's will be freakin' excited and cheering on the cougars too!!

Angela and Mike said...

I'm so excited about BYU playing Florida. Go Cougs! We'll be watching and cheering like crazy too.

k8theriver said...

i want to come!

Chanell said...

You can come, but you can't make fun of me. I really do yell at the tv and jump and act like a crazy person. Ask Katherine. She's seen it first hand.

Baxter's said...

if you left at 8 pm and drove straight through and I left at the same time... :-) You better scream at the tv or I will think that Brock took you in for a "take the crazy out of her" surgery and disguised it as an appendectomy. :-) I love the crazy...but oh how I understand the logic. You just took me a little off guard. :-)

Unknown said...

Chanell-I understand now why you didn't go to the game Friday night. I seemed to have.....what's the word....lost my composure. My throat still hurts and I am still wishing those refs would have dropped dead on the court. Yikes. Did I just say that?
Nate is trying to figure out a way to go to Oklahoma. I was born in Oklahoma City, moved when I was 6 weeks old and I've never been back. I've always wanted to go. But not when I know I'm going to lose my voice and make a fool of myself. So I guess I'll cheer for them from my couch. GO COUGARS!

Chanell said...

It makes me so happy to hear that others "lose their composure" like I have a tendency to do. AND I too have unresolved issues with referees. I am trying to make peace with ALL the refs in the world- Good or BAD. :)

Dana said...

Congrats on the win yesterday! I was in southern Idaho and listened to a guys story about how he was on his knees at the end and was sure that was what did it. :)