I would like to congratulate Brock on winning
the
City of Meridian
Championship Basketball Game
last night.He got fouled with a few seconds to go
and made
both
free throws.
The other team missed a three at the buzzer.
The opposing team's coach
(yup- that's right- they have a coach)
told Brock they had been texting
each other all day
to figure out how to stop him.
But you just can't stop him...
I told you Brock is a champ.
I would also like to congratulate myself.
I feel better.
(except sometimes it feels like I got
smashed
with a sledge hammer
in the stomach).
I am going to Las Vegas.
I would be so sad to miss this week.
I have really been looking forward to it.
No emergency surgery is going to hold me back.
I am a champ too.

3 comments:
Glad you are feeling better, and glad you married a champ! You guys really do rock!!
Congrats to you both! You ARE champs!
hoping I can be a champ at the Region Relief Society Basketball Tourney next week! hahahaha
Wow, you are going? I'll see you there then. I hope you feel okay and the stress doesn't cause too much damage! Just remember to breathe... :)
Post a Comment