She should be about Annie's age if my math is right.
I remember taking her with me everywhere in high school
and her being so excited because I let her sit in the front seat.
She was my side-kick back then.
NOW she is FIFTEEN and so much cooler than I ever was.
In fact when my mom asked her what she wanted for her birthday-
she said she wanted her to send the money she would have spent
to help the people in Haiti.
(It helps that she was spoiled ROTTEN at Christmas-
but that's just the not as cool older sister speaking.
My mom informed me that when I was fifteen,
I would have NEVER done anything like this.
I said when I was fifteen,
I couldn't go to the mall with my mom
and come home with 5 pair of jeans from Nordstroms either-
It's all relative- I say.
Wait... back to Taylor's Birthday...)
I didn't get the Haiti memo and I got her a purse from JessicaThomas-
it is very cute and green like Provo High.
She loved it.
Of course she would because I may not be as cool as her,
but I am still cool.
I love you Tay!
Happy Birthday.
Why don't you live by me?
I sure miss you.
We can't wait to see you.
The girls talk non-stop about what they are going to give you for your birthday.
I'll give you one guess what Kate wants to get you.
You guessed it.
Makeup.
Did I mention I can't believe you are really
FIFTEEN?!?!

4 comments:
happy birthday taylor. i remember living with your family for a couple months and giving you rides to preschool (and garrett rides to highschool).
time flies.
Thanks She She! Haha can't wait to see
you!! :)
I still think she is about 8 right? :-) Annie's smile is PRICELESS in that pic. Wow.
Holy cow! I remember when she wore skirts all the time so she must have been like 5 and she wore the cutest BYU cheerleader outfit to every home game. I second that, "time totally does fly." Wait so how old does that make us?!
Post a Comment