That is the cutest picture ever! She looks like your girls for sure.
I think I will probably be tired pretty much for about 18 more years. If it's not one thing, it's another. Teething, night terrors, growing pains, nightmares, have to pee, hungry, then it will probably change to them not coming home by there curfew etc...I have just decided to come to terms that I will always be tired! :) jk - it does get better, but at 4 1/2 monts, I am better, but still...tired! She is so pretty and I am glad you have food ! What a nice thing to do!
2 comments:
That is the cutest picture ever! She looks like your girls for sure.
I think I will probably be tired pretty much for about 18 more years. If it's not one thing, it's another. Teething, night terrors, growing pains, nightmares, have to pee, hungry, then it will probably change to them not coming home by there curfew etc...I have just decided to come to terms that I will always be tired! :) jk - it does get better, but at 4 1/2 monts, I am better, but still...tired! She is so pretty and I am glad you have food ! What a nice thing to do!
She's beautiful!
Post a Comment