Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sisters...


4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the name tessa! She is a doll and I think she fits in perfectly with her two sisters!

Here's to hoping that this one is your angel child! 3rd times a charm right? Congrats on making it through labor, even if people do it all the time, each time is a miracle!

Angela and Mike said...

I love the new pictures. and...SISTERS are the best. How fun that you have 3 girls. How fun. She is a perfect fit for your family. Congrats.

Katherine said...

What cute pictures! Oh Man -I want to come up and see you so bad! I am so proud of you for getting through it! The things we do for our kids right? But they are worth it! I say this all the time...I miss you.

Michelle said...

Such cute girls! They look happy.