Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween (by the Sea)...

We had a great Halloween weekend.
Brock & I even dressed up this year-
Brock said we had to because he was in charge of the ward
Trunk-or-Treat.
The activity was great- not too cold to have it outside.
Many were hoping for rain so it would be moved into the gym-
but when you follow the council of those above
the weather behaves.

Annie was an octopus.
I made her costume.
I'm not good at measuring- so the tentacles are kind of long.
And then the material stretched-
so then they were very long.

Kate was a mean shark.
She kept telling me she was going to eat me.
I escaped unharmed,
but no such luck for any candy that came her way.

I was a Hawaiian girl-
but felt more like a beached whale. :)
Now that Halloween is over-
it's time to have a baby.
ABOUT TIME.
Hope you all had a great Halloween weekend!

7 comments:

Kim said...

I didn't realize you made Annies outfit, great job. The trunk or treat was great I am sure you feel relieved that it's over. Good Luck with the baby I hope all goes well.

Garrett said...

Sweet ride...
"Not all rap lyrics are about putting down women, shooting cops, driving Escalades and making money..."
Found this quote for ya. thought you would like it. HAHA

Angela and Mike said...

I'm so excited for that baby to come!!! Great costumes, I'm glad you have a successfull Halloween with lots of candy.

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

I love the costumes! I was a witch and by the time I decorated the spook ally, made sugar cookies, baked the goulash in the pumkins and handed out candy to over 200 kids, dad said I fit my costume well. Next year I'll be a princess.

Jana Homer said...

Way to show your homemaking skills and actually sew an octopus costume! I'm impressed girl!! Cute costumes!!

Dinger said...

You don't give yourself enough credit, Annie's costume was AWESOME!! Now, lets get this baby O-U-T!

Dana said...

Can't wait to meet baby Tessa!