Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Announcing...

the arrival of
Tessa Irene Reichner
November 10, 2009
12:57 pm
7 lbs 11 oz
21 inches

She is beautiful and healthy.

We couldn't be happier.

16 comments:

Amanda Warren said...

Chanell, I am so happy for you! What a beautiful baby!!! I would love to come and visit you, but I don't want to bring any outside germs into your house. Maybe I will drop something off on your doorstep. Happy recovery!

Baldersons said...

Congratulations...she is beautiful and I love the name!

Dinger said...

I have wanted to call you all day, but wasn't sure if you were in the hospital or home sleeping! Tessa is beautiful!. . .and so is her mother. Get some rest, and know that the Dinger's love you!

CassideeT said...

Congratulations! Tessa is just perfect, and her name is the cutest ever. Have fun with your sweet little baby. I'm so happy for you!

Katherine said...

I LOVE THAT NAME! I was so close to naming Macy that. She is beautiful! I can't believe she was born at 11:59pm - that is crazy! Hope you are doing well!

Caroline said...

congratulations! she's beautiful. love all the dark hair!

Baxter's said...

Congrats my friend...also congrats on no medication! You are amazing...and even a tiny bit crazy(but I have always thought that...it is why i love you!) Seriously, you are a real woman now...the rest of us are pansies. I am assuming you did this post, because if it was Brock, I would think he would be bragging about his tough as nails wife. :-) Miracles on earth. I love this time. Enjoy your mom taking the kiddos, and just enjoy this new little one. Life is very very good.

Michelle said...

No meds Chanell?! Awesome!! Did you love it or hate it?
I am so happy for you. I only knew you had her when I stopped at your house today to give you your Scentsy stuff and saw the pink balloons and talked to your mom. Obviously I haven't been looking at blogs lately.
Amanda and I will have to make sure you are taken care of next week since I am now your visiting teacher!!!
CONGRATS!

Kim said...

Chanell, Congrats, how exciting, she is adorable. I hope you are doing well, I bet the older sisters are loving her.

Angela and Mike said...

Congrats! I'm so glad she is here and doing well. I hope you are doing well too. She is beautiful. HOoray, way to go!

Dana said...

Oh yay! I am so happy for you. Congrats and what posessed you to do no drugs??!! :) Way to go!
What is the monitor on her chest? Enjoy her!!

M. Williams said...

Congratulations! Hope all is well!
Love,
Moe

lisalisa said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful. Girls ARE fun! I have totally converted. Oh, and welcome to the no meds club! That is quite an accomplishment and it is SO empowering. Good job!

Jana Homer said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I love the name Tessa. Great choice!!

Andrea said...

I have been thinking about you. I am glad she is here, she is beautiful and worth the miserable 9months. Take it easy, I will call you soon.

Darci said...

CONGRATS! Hope mom is doing well.