Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rose Family Pictures


Here are the pictures we took a few weeks ago.
My mom called me when they came and said,
"Don't worry. We'll do pictures again after the baby's here."
I thought- that's a bad sign. :)
I'm just happy we are all in them-
and that they are over.

Nice shot of the grandkids- and my mom.

My dad calls this shot,
"The Hills are Alive."
He also picked this one to hang on the wall.
He said we all looked better far away.
Good choice.

The original group- I heard this was Brooke's favorite shot. :)

4 comments:

Dinger said...

Love them!! You are a gorgeous pregnant woman!! I saw that you posted this at 4:45 am, yikes!! Hope you are feeling as well as can be expected!

Darci said...

You all look great!!

Lance and Becky said...

Beautiful pictures, I love um!

Beagleys said...

Wow your sister is looking more and more like you every time i see her! She could be your clone!!!