taken by Steve Cox-
the same photographer
that took our engagement pictures
and our wedding pictures.
He is a great photographer.
In this shot, he said,
"You probably want to be behind Brock, right?"
And I said, "right."
So we have this shot.
Brock looks great.
Annie is adorable.
Kate is so funny, but so cute.
And I am trying to hide baby #3 behind Brock.
Baby #3- Member of the Family #5.
Sometimes it's just too much.
Right now we are a family of four.
Manageable- most of the time.
Crazy the rest.
BUT family of FIVE.
Can it be done?
By me
and Brock?
We are naming this baby's middle name "Irene."
After Brock's mom.
Irene means- "peace."
Wouldn't that be nice...
a peacemaker.
I'm not holding my breath. :)
What I am hoping for with this new baby is
another little baby girl to love.
I hope Kate likes here.
I hope Annie doesn't cry when she sees her- like last time.
I hope she is healthy.
I hope that we can make all of our girls happy.
I hope we can be a functioning, fantastic
family of five.
Oh and I hope she comes soon.
4 comments:
Of course you will be a fantastic family of five. It can't get any worse than being pregnant right Chanell? :-) It can only go up from here. :-) You guys are so cute. love you!
Three kids changed my life. . .mostly for the best. I guess the hardest part is that you are always one adult short, and one hand short when every child wants to hold mom's hand! The best part is that Kate will get a chance to be an older sister and a younger sister! Your family of five will be awesome! You now have a complete family basketball team!
I think you look beautiful in these pictures, you don't need to hide anything!
There is no need for you to worry. You are gonna be a great mommy of three beautiful girls.
Post a Comment