Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Suggestions...

Last night at dinner (which I actually MADE-
and Kate said it was YUCK! thanks.)
Brock asked the girls what they thought we should name the baby.
Annie said,
"Santa Claus"
and cracked herself up. I had to admit it was a lot funnier
than her latest and greatest
knock-knock joke-
which goes a little something like this:
"Knock-knock.
who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Boo! A monkey is sitting on the roof,
on your head
and says, 'Banana Pants.'
That's funny, huh, cause monkeys don't sit on the roof."
Oh there are variations, but it usually resembles this.
Kate threw in her two cents with the baby name and suggested,
"Shake-a-boom-boom."
Which is her FAVORITE thing to say
and says it constantly all day.
"Kate, you need to go poddy?"
"Shake-a-boom-boom."
"Kate, I love you."
"Shake-a-boom-boom."
And so on... you get the point.
Then they got serious.
Annie's top three names:
Shella
Alice
Sally
(after the famous baby sister of Dick and Jane-ya know).
Kate's top three names:
Ellie
Ellie
Ellie
(which is her name for everything-
including every horse in the Treasure Valley).
So back to square one...
By the way, these pictures are for my mother.
I still do their hair,
and they still are very cute.
This picture was three weeks ago,
but I'm sure I've done their hair a few times since then.
Pretty sure.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You crack me up sometimes! And our knock knock jokes sound exactly the same as yours except with my boys it usually involves a fart or poop... As for names, I am saving mine for my girl that better grace our family eventually!