Friday, August 21, 2009

Ev'ry Bulldog has been taught...

This is my little sister
Taylor.
She started HIGH SCHOOL this week.
Not joking.
She is a freshman at PROVO HIGH.
She is also the FRESHMAN CLASS PRESIDENT.
(Ask her about it, it's a funny story.
Sometimes filling out the form is half the battle
or the ENTIRE battle.)
She plays volleyball and made the JV/Varsity team.
This is her playing varsity at summer camp.
She comes from a long line of Bulldogs.
We have left a legacy/reputation for her to live up to.
Go Taylor...and Go Bulldogs! :)

5 comments:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

I don't know what Donnie Bills did with all his free time after you and G left Provo. Maybe Taylor will keep him busy. Cute post! Go Bulldogs!!!

Darci said...

Wow, is she that old?! Are we that old... I can't believe how much she looks like you. Tell her to have a great time and enjoy high school.

RF said...

Crazy...we are getting old.

Go T-Birds!

Jana Homer said...

I can't believe she's in high school! Are we getting old or what! She looks just like you... the last picture I thought it was you! Ha ha!

garrett & brooke said...

Oh the memories... maybe our kids will follow our legacy and hang out in the training room with their own Donny Bills. My favorite memory is how Donny would let me lay down in the training room during math class, turn off the lights, and ice my shoulders. It sure helped when I had to take math at BYU.