Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Campout

So you guys all know how much I LOVE to camp...
Lucky for me Brock was asked to be the ward activity leader-
just in time
for the ward campout.
This is what happened to the girls
while I was helping Brock with breakfast.
All the kids had access to the same dirt,
yet our kids were FIFTY TIMES DIRTIER
than any other kid there.
(yes, Kate is wearing tennis shoes over feetsie jammers.)
They found a dirt slide.
Brock kept telling me to
relax,
and let them play.
I was bad at that.
I risk being disowned by my mother for posting this one.
The snot-nosed, dirt face- so cute.
The actual mountain man himself-
pulled it off.
And bonus- our marriage is still intact.

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Good For You! Yeah - Chanell the camper! :) I bet your kids had a blast and they will remember it for a long time! Way to let them get dirty! Your girls are darling even covered in dirt and snot!

Kim said...

Okay so I won't complain about how dirty my kids were, yours did come out a lot more dirty, but good thing there was a bathtub awaiting them at home. I too have a hard time letting my kids get dirty, but it looks like they at least had fun doing it.

Baxter's said...

Awesome, just awesome.

Michelle said...

Your kids were definitely the dirtiest! Brock did a great job, we had a blast and slept good too!

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Seriously! There wasn't a Marriott close by? Way to be the fun mom!