For those who are interested, KSL did a story about my dad's illness. It aired last night and you can watch it here.
I know it's mostly about my dad, but Annie and Kate practically steal the show. I must say he has cute grandkids. What a lucky guy.
I was also so excited to see Dr. Hanna- that guy is the man.
5 comments:
So glad you were able to see it. I DVR'd it for you just in case. What a great story! I will admit, your girls looked awesome. I could tell you were the main photographer because you were hardly in any of them. The black and white picture of Annie and your dad at the end of the segment was beautiful. So glad this one had a happy ending!!
Good story...and your girls do look quite darling! Your mom looks beautiful, of course. What a rollercoaster. Such a miracle.
It made me cry! I love your family and your kids were darling in all the pics! Your parents are awesome! So glad everything is going good!
Such a great story, you guys are blessed.
i'm SO happy to hear that the surgery was such a success and that all is well. i love what your mom said about trials helping us to learn. i'm sure your family is even closer than before... and you were very close to begin with. :)
Post a Comment