Friday, July 24, 2009

Pioneer Day

Happy Pioneer Day!
From, two CrAzY Pioneers.
Yesterday was the Primary Activity, so we decided to have a pioneer parade.
About 5 minutes before I needed to be there, I hurried to find the girls something to wear.
Luckily Katie had some bonnets that saved the day.


Their pioneer outfits consisted of clothes that don't match and bonnets.And of course flip flops and crocs.
I am sure my pioneer ancestors were mortified.

The activity was a success even though it was 105 degrees HOT. Thank you to all the parents who came and helped!

I heard a few kids on the way home say, "I am SO glad I'm not a pioneer."

I second that. Now I'm off to turn up my AC. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It was so fun, good job! And your right, it was frickin hot! I am also glad I am not a pioneer.

Angela and Mike said...

haha. Personally, I think the clothes NOT matching helped make them look more like pioneers.THe bonnets are awesome.