baby!
for those of you who don't know I'm pregnant.
After the first ultrasound we found out we had a non-cooperative baby.
Yesterday,
we found out
it's
a
GIRL!!!
And before anyone starts throwing out condolences about
3 girls
just know that I am thrilled.
As soon as the tech told me,
I was so excited.
I can't wait to see what she looks like.
And I'm already thinking about their Christmas dresses.
So far, she looks healthy and after 6 months of puking,
I am so excited that it's a girl.
(and not a tumor or alien or life-sucking disease,
because I wondered for awhile.)
By the way, Brock is also excited.
A little nervous that his life is being overrun by girls that LOVE him and
worship him and want to play with him
ALL THE TIME.
That's a lot of pressure.
I told him to think of all the 3 0n 3 tournaments our girls would win.
I think he liked that. :)
My sister suggested maybe getting him a boy dog.
13 comments:
congratulations!!!!!! that's really exciting. she'll be a beauty just like the annie and kate.
I didn't know you were pregnant...I was guessing, but didn't know. Congrats. How fun that you have all those girls. They are going to be so close. Just remember, one day when they are all grown up, they will take good care of you since they are girls. I'm so excited!
haha, maybe you should get a boy dog.
Congrats!! Wanna trade every now and then?
Your sister is smart, that's why we now have a girl dog! ;)
Yeah! Can't wait to see what she looks like! I am sure so cute like our others!! I love angela's comment...that they will take care of you! What are you going to name her?
YAY! Congrats! I didn't know! Do you have a name picked out yet? I love your girl's names!
Congratulations!! Your 3 girls will be so cute...but the 6 months of morning sickness does not sound like fun :(
That's super exciting. I have to admit I am a little jealous I came from a family of three girls and I always thought that I would have three little girls as too, well as you know it didn't quite turn out that way. Congrats.
3 on 3. that will be awesome.
maybe this one will have red hair.
That is so fun!! Tell Brock there is still hope. My Dad had three girls and then a he finally got his boy. We get to find out what we are having in two weeks!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Yes, a boy dog is a good idea, but then that's just more work;) Glad you hear the baby girl looks healthy:)
Congrats, that is so exciting! I know we love having all boys! It has been so much fun!
P.S. After boy 3, we did get a girl dog! LOL
Congrats! That is so exciting!! I hope you are feeling better...being sick does suck! I've always said whatever I have first I want the rest to be the same sex, so lucky you! I can't wait to see what she looks like!
Congratulations!!! That is Faaaantastic!
Post a Comment