I heard Annie scream for the 92nd time today and found this...
Kate has become an expert of sorts in finding ways to torture her sister,
Kate has become an expert of sorts in finding ways to torture her sister,
but I thought this was especially creative.

Lucky for me- it became a game and the screaming stopped.

Well, back to packing and cleaning (sigh).
Wish me luck-
Two and a half weeks of:
No schedules
Late nights
Bad naps
Stressed out parents
Stressed out self, but trying to keep everything in
"PERSPECTIVE"
ha!
It's a time our family likes to call:
March Madness... emphasis on madness.
Oh ya and did I mention that when we're in Vegas it's supposed to be
SEVENTY DEGREES- that's what I call perspective.

7 comments:
I'm sorry but that is SO awesome.
I laughed SO loud when I saw the first pic! Your girls are adorable!! Happy March Madness to you :)
I am literally laughing out loud. I love it when the younger child pickson the older one. We get a bit of that at our house too.
So jealous of your trip (minus the unscheduled kid thing).
I didn't know you were going to be gone that long! So jealous of the weather. Lay at the pool and get tan for me! Oh yea and you left Kate's bike here, I'll keep it till you get back unless you make it over before then.
OH that makes me laugh, cause I am sure that just happened to us a few weeks ago, with the same laundry basket. We also have the same nike shirt that Annie has on (thanks to nike). Congrats on the win yesterday it was awesome!
funny.
are you really going to be gone two+ weeks straight?
I love sisterly rivalry, such cute girls. Enjoy your trip, totally jealous. Wish we were coming. Maybe next year. Good luck!!
Post a Comment