Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dad's the Awesome

I thought I would give you an update on Brock's ward basketball game.

They lost- their overall record is 0-2.

Annie went to the game.

She said, "Dad was the Awesome."

She also said, "when other guys have the ball you need to say, 'over here guys- pass it over here.' and then shoot it."

That's my girl.

9 comments:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

I don't think Brock needs any encouragement to shoot it more. Between the Rose/Reichner families they didn't pass on very many. What's up with 0-2???

Michelle said...

Tee hee... that's why my husband has a man crush on yours!! :)

Greg R. said...

Awesome! That is my kind of church baller...of course not on my team. Only one chucker per squad :).

Baxter's said...

Training them up right Chanell. That a girl.

Angela and Mike said...

haha, she is right! They should just pass it to him. How funny.

Cummards said...

She must have heard that somewhere! I'm sure you are in the stands saying "get brock the rock!" Jk. You girls are just so cute I cant' believe Kate is TWO! I hope she isn't scarred from having a scary birthday! I LOVE the little puppet show thing she got, did you get that for her? Is it from the little toy store..I want one!!

RF said...

0-2...seriously? Sounds like Brock needs to shoot it even more.

Nicole said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you found me. Is it okay if I add yours to my links? Your girls are so adorable. How are you?

Johnson Fam said...

Found you first. Cute story, don't kids just say the funnest stuff. Have a blast in Utah. (Don't stress too much.)