The day after Christmas we took the "real Sled" down the street to Kiwanis Park for a test run.

This was one of the few times Kate smiled during this outing.
Brock's superman impression.
Annie LOVED sledding. I should have told Santa that I HATE sledding because I HATE being cold and that he should consider that before bringing Annie a sled, but I didn't and so now Annie wants to go sledding EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sweet.
Trying out the "Christmas Vacation" sled and no we didn't put cooking spray on the bottom. That would have been too crazy.
Big Guy in a Little Sled.
Happy Winter Everyone.
I'm freakin' freezing.
Brock's superman impression.
Annie LOVED sledding. I should have told Santa that I HATE sledding because I HATE being cold and that he should consider that before bringing Annie a sled, but I didn't and so now Annie wants to go sledding EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sweet.
Trying out the "Christmas Vacation" sled and no we didn't put cooking spray on the bottom. That would have been too crazy.
Big Guy in a Little Sled.Happy Winter Everyone.
I'm freakin' freezing.
7 comments:
That is so awesome. Santa forgets about parents way too often. We woke up to below 30 this morning. I've been "frickin' freezin'" all day. I heat a rice sock to keep in my pocket then reheat it and carry it with me all day. I don't know how you do it.
That is so awesome. Santa forgets about parents way too often. We woke up to below 30 this morning. I've been "frickin' freezin'" all day. I heat a rice sock to keep in my pocket then reheat it and carry it with me all day. I don't know how you do it.
So funny! I used to be really into playing in the snow, not anymore. I hate being cold as well. So I think I saw your husband running last night. I was walking the dog and this creepy guy all dressed in dark blue with a hood on his head came running up. After he passed I thought that it might have been Brock. It was kind of funny!
Love the new sleds! I kind of miss the box though ;)
Gosh, Santa is so inconsiderate! :) Looks like fun...and it looks cold.
Let's go some where warm!! Although it has been pretty nice here the last couple of days. This is also why I leave schledding up to grandma and grandpa... they love that stuff :)
I just had to show that last picture to Lee. It was a few days ago, and I didn't have time to comment but I think he said something like laughed and then said "dork." But it didn't sound as mean as it does when I'm writing it!
Post a Comment