I went in to check on Annie before I went to bed and I found her asleep with her magic wand. I wonder what kind of magic she was coming up with before she fell asleep.
I couldn't help taking a picture of Kate too. I'm so lucky to have such beautiful little girls.
Sweet dreams everyone.
12 comments:
I love your pictures, they are so darling! Don't you just love watching your kiddos sleep, and wonder what they're dreaming about! Too cute, and yes, you have such beautiful little girls!
They are cuties! It was fun to see you at the store today. We really need to see each other more often.
cute.
I LOVE pics of my kids sleeping...hmmmmm....really I LOVE them. Maybe that is cause for two weeks Garrett has woken up at 5 am!!!! AHhhhhhhhh!!!!! GO TO SLEEP. I am going to show him the pics of your girls. Maybe that will inspire him.
Darling pictures!
They are so beautiful! You've been tagged also.
I miss them so much. How much longer until you come down?? Also I want you to check out my friend Tisha's blog. I think you will like it. It is destinationjoyandenthusiasm.blogspot.com
Chanel you do the cutest posts! How do you get the words on your pictures?
How sweet are they! You are so lucky to have the prettiest little girls!!
On a more depressing note....you HAVE to find out where your Mom got her crystal pitcher at. We had our annual luncheon today, and of course Casey terrorized their house! Which including that pitcher. SOOO just let me know where she got it. You don't have any other option ok? If not we will just have to pick one out ourselves..which might be scary!
p.s. I would call you but I realized I don't have your number anymore! I know it's sort of lame to leave messages like that on a blog..but it was my only option!
You are the Cutest! I love this post.
Love all of your great photos, such cute kids.
Post a Comment