Friday, October 24, 2008

And so it begins...

Another season is just around the corner.
No not the holiday season- you should know me better than that-
another basketball season.
I am sure many of you out there think I'm a freak for liking, no loving basketball so much, but it is just who I am-
part of my DNA
- that and cheerleading/flag twirling (Thanks mom, she still tells me it was cool back then-
I
don't
think
so)
Practice has started and games are coming. I get so excited writing all the games in my planner and imagining how great this year is going to be. I have also started consoling my mother and telling her everything is going to be ok. :) I am very excited about this year and can't wait to see the guys play.
I thought with my connections that I could give you all a few
scoops
here and there. Then I realized I am not as connected or involved with the basketball scene as I used to be
(unless watching Annie dunk it on her toy hoop counts),
but I do pick up a few things here and there.
So here is what I have for you today.
My favorite quote so far- the Preseason Quote of 2008 is,
"I wanted to punch him in the face."
Oh I wish I could tell you who and why!
Oh I just love BASKETBALL!!!
Go Cougars!
Yay!
(That's the flag twirling,
cheerleader in me.)

4 comments:

LP & TP said...

I can't believe the season is already here!! Crazy! Crazy! I am going to be in IDAHO when they play Idaho State Nov. 29th! Do you think you are going to make it to that one?!? I hope so! I would LOVE to see you! You have Trent and I very interested in.. that quote of yours. Trent thinks it is LEE talking about JT. . but I don't know. hahaha Give us a clue! Hope your doing great.... We miss you guys. Also Tell brock Hi from Trent :)

Greg R. said...

Oh yes...basketball is almost here. This is definitely an exciting time of the year for sports. Hopefully another conference championship is in the works!

Michelle said...

Good job cheerleader! I heard Brock took out Dan in basketball this morning. He obviously loves it as well!

Baxter's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.