Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

I wanted to wish my mom -who looks like my sister- a
happy birthday.
Sorry we were not there to celebrate with you this year, but I'm sure dad took care of all the festivities without us. (going to dinner with a recruit is considered festive-right?) (My mom, dad & Annie on my mom's birthday 2 years ago)
We hope you liked the birthday cards that we made for you. Brock didn't get the chance to make one, but he was the one who overnighted them so they would get there on time. Annie wanted to buy you a computer, but we just never got the chance to get to the store. Maybe next year.
We love you and think you are amazing!
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love the lunch with the recruit birthday. That gave me a laugh. Oh the life of a coach's wife. Your mom is a saint. She deserves a wonderful birthday!

Happy birthday!

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Thanks for the amazing art work. I'm having them framed. I'm glad you didn't make it to the store to buy me a computer because I don't know what to do with them, all I want is lots of hugs and kisses from my girls when you come. Thanks again for the witch and cards.

Dinger said...

For some reason I can't find your e-mail address, so I hope you get this. Here is the test political test I was telling you about. Let me know if it doesn't work.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139