Friday, October 3, 2008

Salem

Salem, Massachusetts
Two flags means gale force winds- that means that our boat trip up there was canceled- no worries we took the train.
The house where Nathanial Hawthorne's cousin lived and inspired his book The House of the Seven Gables.
My mom sporting the park ranger look. I think she pulls it off.
This is a bed and breakfast- I loved all the colors.
I don't have any pictures of all the witch stuff there, but there are a lot of witchy things. Apparently there are 5,000 registered witches living in Salem. It was fun to visit though especially with Halloween coming up.

5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! I'm jealous. Aren't moms the best? I'm glad you guys got to get away.

Dinger said...

Totally Jealous!! I looks like fun.

Andrea said...

Looks like an amazing trip, so much fun to just hang with your mom and see all the great history and fun stuff the city has to offer. Glad you had a blast!!

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Thanks for putting the goofy picture of me in the hat. Where's the pirate picture of you???

Jana Homer said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun! It looks so pretty! I'm loving the family pictures too! Your kids a so cute!