I think this was my favorite day. We took the train to Quincy and toured John Adams home. (I'm a big fan of John Adams and I also really like his wife, Abigail. My mom is more of a Thomas Jefferson fan, but that's to be expected. She always has been a sucker for the good looking types.)
This is the Adams Library. I want that in my backyard.
After we finished touring in Quincy, we went to the JFK Presidential Museum. It was very cool, but we had to rush because we only had an hour before closing. I think I look pretty good in front of that seal. I've thought about running for President, but I think that time I was water-ballooning and then ran from the cops and then they confiscated my flip flops ruined my shot at making it to the oval office. Oh well this is pretty close.
In front of the JFK Museum- such a cool location- it's right on the water and there are these giant windows. (It was raining soooo hard in this picture.)I'm almost done... I promise.
1 comment:
I think you would make a great President!
Post a Comment