Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fenway Pahk

fenway park was very cool and very old. our seats were awesome- they were really old. I kept trying to find a cup holder though. Apparently in 1908 they didn't have cup holders at the ballpark. I don't know where the put their "beeah."
some yankees-
***funny story-*** we were taking a tour of a CHURCH and the tour guide had to be 90 years old. he was asking us about our trip and we told him we went to the red sox/yankees game the night before. he broke in and said, "around here we call them the bahstahds."
apparently the red sox really are a religion in boston. a rod smuggling a famous fenway hot dog into the dugout. :)
i took a bunch of pictures of these guys cause they were warming up right in front of us. plus i don't know very many red sox except cocokrisp and manny (i know he's a dodger now).

the game was great even though the yankees toasted them- at least we saw a lot of action- and we also saw a lot of wasted fans. it was sweet.

4 comments:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Did you hear the Red Sox won last night? Even though we aren't die hard fans, we did buy sweatshirts! Go Sox!

CassideeT said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun in Boston and went Everywhere! I agree, my mom and I should come with you guys next time. We'll have to put together another poster presentation on why I should go, of course. Maybe we could have a little Max the Wonderdog show and earn some money to pay my way.

Michelle said...

Ahhh, wasted fans, my favorite. :)

Darci said...

It sounds like tons of fun!!