Monday, October 27, 2008

Letter for a Camera

Dear Camera-
I am so sorry that you were injured during a
tug-o-war
between Annie and Kate.
I tried to save you, but I was
too
late.
I missed you today when I found Kate sitting in a big cardboard box eating
skittles.
I wished you could have seen her peek out of the box.
I missed you at Annie's field trip
this morning. The class was so cute and Annie had a blast. They also got a little more of an
education
then the $2.50 we paid for when the
Emu's started getting a little
frisky.
A picture of that would have made this entry
so much more interesting.
Now that you are gone,
I realize how much I like having you around.
I hope that whoever we sent you to will fix you soon and send you back
home to your family.
XOXO

5 comments:

Kim said...

So sorry about the camera. It does seem that whenever you don't have one is when all the cute stuff happens. Hope you get a new one soon.

Michelle said...

That's so cute! I think the mental images your words conjured up in my head are way cooler than the actual pictures would of been, although pictures of your girls are always cute. Sorry about the camera.

Dinger said...

Isn't it funny how much we rely on technology!? I hope your family get's their camera back! Lookin forward to Halloween.

Dana said...

Oh how sad!!! I too hope your camera comes back soon!

The Petersons said...

I would be so sad! I hope it come's back soon too. Don't you love educational outings!!

Kami