Kate even picked up on everything. She clapped after every play. She helped herself to some popcorn and even became a member of the "Ra Ra" club. (Although she renamed Cosmo from "Ra Ra" to "Ru Ru")
This is my dad doing his best to be incognito at the game. Nice try. He still go bombarded with the "nice season Coach" and the ever popular "How are we lookin' this year Coach?" But my favorite was the 8 year old boy who came up to him and said, "I LOVE BYU BASKETBALL!" My dad said, "Well, I love BYU Basketball too." Side note- I don't write this to discourage anyone from going up to my dad and talking to him about the team. We are just happy that people are so nice. We know if he starts losin' a few this will end really quick. I know how you Cougar fans are. Side note over.
Kate waiting in line to get in.
Annie happy to be at the game. We were happy that she stopped asking us when we were going to go to the football game.
FAVORITE PICTURE OF THE DAY- Like I said we have an unofficial "Ra Ra/Ru Ru" club. Let me know if you want to join- I could make t-shirts or something. Anyway once again when Cosmo got close- Annie flipped. (To see the freak outs of 2006 & 2007 click here.) I showed her this picture and she said, "I didn't want to take a picture with "Ra Ra" and my new haircut. Gotta love that girl.All in all the game was a success. We appreciate the guys letting it closer in the 3rd quarter or we would have been lame & left super early. But we all stuck it out to the 4th- what can we say? We love the Cougs.
5 comments:
We love the Cougs too!!! Funny how Dan is planning our fall vacation schedule around BYU games. Looks like fun!
You took such cute pictures!
The girls look so cute at the game and so excited. Ellie has that same shirt our blue and white may be pulling another way but its still a great shirt, gotta love football games though, so much fun!!
We are so excited to be coming to Utah next week. Skyler just told me that you guys will be there. We will have to definately hook up for a BBQ. Can't wait to see your girls they are getting so big!
Don't we ALL know how cougar fans can be.
Post a Comment