This is Cosmo Freakout 2007...Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Scaredy Cat
Cosmo Freakout 2008- I had to post about this picture because I thought it was hilarious. The background is this- Annie LOVES Cosmo! She can find him anywhere at anytime. Once Cosmo was late to the game and she was STRESSING out that he wasn't there. We finally told her Cosmo must be sick so she would move on. And then Cosmo walks in and she was sooo excited. Cosmo isn't sick...Cosmo's all better!!!
So after the game, we run into Cosmo under the tunnel, and Annie freaks out. She is deathly afraid of him and won't come near him. I'm trying to get her to take a picture with him and that's not happening. So I give my camera to someone pick her up and take her and Kate over to Cosmo. Her face is priceless! She is keeping an eye on him in case he decides to eat her or something. Kate is of course just chillin' wondering what all the fuss is about.
This is Cosmo Freakout 2007...
Kate and Mamash. It looks like she is doing the BYU fight song, but I think that was her sign for can we go yet? She doesn't quite have the Cougar Spirit her sister has.
Annie and her pretzel.
Annie (and her giant popcorn), Kate, Mom, and Aunt Jackie who was in town from Texas. It was so fun seeing her.
This is Cosmo Freakout 2007...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha, this is so funny! I think mike and I are going to be in Provo for the BYU UNLV game next weekend. It'll be our first game in Provo this year!
Post a Comment