Monday, August 11, 2008

Sun Valley

Annie took this picture of me and Kate- love Kate's smile- silly girl.
Beautiful Kate-y.
This picture is so Annie- she gets this goofiness from her father.
Hopefully this will be one of many pictures of Annie playing the violin. I would love to have her play the violin- tall girls can still play that right? :)
Kate loved playing the drums. You go girl.
Watch out Little Einstein Annie- This Annie is a natural- well a natural compared to me.Dancing at the Arts Festival- after the band would finish, Annie would scream like she did at Hannah Montana. :) Oh ya and for those of you who are wondering why I don't do Kate's hair so it's not in her face- she will not leave a bow or a clip or an elastic in her hair. Any pictures with a hair accessory were taken immediately after it was put in her hair.
Brock had a conference for work up in Sun Valley last week, so the girls and I tagged along. It was beautiful up there and we had a blast. Sun Valley Resort had some kid parade and music and art activity the first morning. The girls loved it. That's what all the instrument pictures are about. We swam and ate at fun restaurants- I even met one of Brock's doctors- I'm sure after meeting his amazingly gorgeous wife the doctor will start cranking out prescriptions. :) On the way home we stopped at the Sun Valley Art Festival- very cool stuff for very rich people.

By the way I was on the look out, but I did not spot Demi and Ashton. I did see a lady trying really hard to look like Demi though.

8 comments:

Katherine said...

So Cute. Kate and Annie are growing up and they are so pretty. I know what you mean about Kate's hair, Ally was a lot like that. (and sometimes still pull her hair out to do headstands or whatever she is into that day).
I think that is so funny you asked if tall girls could still play the violin. i have been watching the Olympics, and I love gymnastics, but think, well Ally can't do that, she will be to tall, so we better do Volleyball or swimming, tall girls can do those. :)

Angela and Mike said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm also impressed with Annie's picture taking abilities. Annie can totally play the violin!

Jessica said...

Hey! Long time no see! Jana found my blog and I found yours while looking at hers. :) Your little family is so cute!

Michelle said...

So fun, can't wait to go up there next month. I will so be stalking Demi and Ashton!

Baxter's said...

I am so glad you addressed Kate's hair. I was beginning to be very worried. :-)

Dinger said...

I get to see Kate every week, but I can't believe how grown up she looks in all of these pictures. I can see so much of Annie in Kate's features now. What cute girls you have!!

Andrea said...

It looks like such a fun little trip. Your girls look adorable and like they were having a great time. What a fun getaway.

Darci said...

Annie looked good playing the clarinet. What do you have against the clarinet? It's kinda like the recorder you loved so much. HaHa