Annie can swim! She wanted to take her floaties off on Saturday and try to swim. Brock helped her and pretty soon she was swimming all over the place. It's a little stressful because it kind of looks like she's drowning, but she always comes back up. Don't worry (mom) we always stay within reaching distance just in case she doesn't. What a cute little fish!
Thanks Katie for letting us go to your pool and thanks to Chloe for being Annie's inspiration! :)
7 comments:
Very cute. I wish Ella would take off her life jacket but she LOVES it. She'll probably be wearing it when she's 16.
CONGRATS Annie!! That is great.
haha, it DOES look as if she is somewhat drowning. She's good though! I'm very impressed.
nice video. i was impressed all over again.
i like the part where i snatch chloe out of the video.
I am using this footage to peer pressure Rex into learning. He is petrified of deep water since he had a near drowning experience in the Tuscany pool last year. Maybe Annie will be his inspiration, after all you can't have a girl and a younger one at that showing you up!
Wow! I have to admit, it does look a little like drowning but like you said, she always comes back up. Way to go Annie!
Annie, You are such a good swimmer. I can't wait for you to come and swim in my pool. Only one more week!!! Love, Mamish
Post a Comment