

So I came downstairs the other morning and found Annie on the computer with her "glasses" on. She found a pair of Kate's sunglasses and punched out the lenses and now wears them all the time. I love the look she gave me when I started taking pictures of her. So disgusted with her silly mom. She has more important things to do than put up with me.
10 comments:
your kids make me laugh.
wanna swim tomorrow? i'll call.
haha, this picture is hysterical. I can't believe she did that. Do either of you guys even have glasses?
That is one of the most hilarious pictures I have ever seen!
That's funny.
That is so cute! She is funny, we enjoyed having her over the other day.
I Havealways known she was a nerd. Haha. By the way get used to the whole to cool for mom thing. Trust me sometimes, mom should just stay home. Haha ;)
I don't know what Taylor is talking about. I'm very cool and I'm sure Annie gets her intellects from her Mamish.
That is so freakin' hillarious. She is adorable.
Chanell, its Rachel (Mitchell) I hope you don't mind but I found your blog and I couldn't help but comment on this cute little incident. You look happy and your girls are beautiful. Kids are so fun HUH?
Post a Comment