Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nie Nie Day

I just found out through the blogging world that a girl I went to high school with (Stephanie Clark) was in a terrible plane crash. She and her husband survived but are looking at months of recovery. To read more click here http://www.nierecovery.com/.

Stephanie has an awesome blog http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ and a huge network of blogging buddies. They are having a silent auction today- there are over 300 people participating- it's amazing. Anyway there is some very cool things for sale and if any of you are looking to shop and benefit a great cause- check it out here. http://designmom.com/

If you aren't up for shopping- feel free to pray for Stephanie and Christian and their four cute kids. THANKS! :)

4 comments:

Ash and Becky said...

It's amazing how many people she had reached through her blog and are pulling together for her recovery. I had found her blog through a friend of mine and had been reading it before the crash happened. What an unfortunate situation!

{Erica} said...

isn't it so cool how the blogging community is coming together along with friends (old and new) and family! it rocks!

k8theriver said...

she is actually one of the few bloggers i read that i don't know. so sad.

Michelle said...

I have many friends participating in this too. That's crazy you went to high school with her. So sad, but cool that everyone is coming together.