Tuesday, September 2, 2008

State Fair

We went to the State Fair a couple weeks ago. So did everyone else who lived in Idaho. Brock & I kept saying- where did all these people come from? The fair was a hit with the girls. I was reminded of my childhood days at the Washington County Fair- I think it was the smell of the fair. The mixture of grass, fried food and BO just takes me back. Annie & Chloe on the swings.
Lovin' the llama on the merry-go-round.
Kate & Stella on "Surf's Up." Kate was scared to death on this ride. She was so excited until the ride started. It was FASTER than it looked. Then her face was like this for the rest of the ride. What kind of mother puts their 18 month old on this?
But she loved this ride!
Stella, Chloe and Annie- Livin' it up in Idaho!

2 comments:

k8theriver said...

did you use picnik? the photos look good.

Chanell said...

Yes- I'm addicted.