Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day

On Memorial Day before we went home we took balloons and flowers to Yia Yia. We could not believe how many people were at the cemetary. It was so cool. There were flowers everywhere and families were sitting around headstones. Kids were running around and playing. It was such a celebration. All these years I thought Memorial Day was a holiday to go to the Lake.


Taylor and I went up to Mark & Irene's house to plant some of the flowers from the funeral. It was raining the entire time, but we got all the flowers planted. I even dug up a few of Irene's Iris' to trasplant at our house. We got all of this done with only one minor injury.
Thanks for your help Tay! She is so cute.

We dropped in for the end of the Father's and Son's Basketball Camp to see Brock, G and Bampa. We didn't get any pictures with Bampa because he was too busy being a celebrity. I asked Annie if Bampa was famous and she said, "DON'T SAY THAT!" She took it personal.Uncle G and Aunt Tay- Thank you both so much for your help. Garrett helped me with the slide show and Taylor babysat the girls all week long. You guys saved me. Brock playing the traditional game of 1 on 1 with Justin after the camp ends.

No comments: