That is hilarious! We hear comments like that all day long at our house! We are thinking about you guys always! Lets plan a trip..we are always up for one!
Classic...I love it! Every kid has a funny, self-induced (or sibling induced) haircut at some point, right?! Sadie cut her own hair at 3 yrs, and so far Bizzy has only cut her doll's hair, so we just keep the scissors up and hold our breath.
8 comments:
OH NO! I need to see pictures! I cut my hair when I was a couple years old...I'm sorry :(
That is hilarious! We hear comments like that all day long at our house! We are thinking about you guys always! Lets plan a trip..we are always up for one!
I am so sorry - we need pictures. I have been thinking about you and hope you are doing well. Call me when you get a chance.
Sounds like you are having a good time at your house. I would love to see a picture.
Classic...I love it! Every kid has a funny, self-induced (or sibling induced) haircut at some point, right?! Sadie cut her own hair at 3 yrs, and so far Bizzy has only cut her doll's hair, so we just keep the scissors up and hold our breath.
Just tell me that the Mohawk has not been disturbed!!!
oh wow. And she didnt even make it beautiful?!
Oh, that's a crack up! I know it couldn't have been at the time! Oh, the things I have to look forward to :)
Post a Comment