Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Big Batter Brock



So every Thursday night Brock has a softball game. I took these pictures of him last week. Every week I am surprised how good he actually is. He even hits home runs, but I told him no sliding. He doesn't wear cleats and if you don't wear cleats you don't slide. Mind you he is a non-cleat wearer in a tight baseball pants wearing league. It cracks me up. The girls love going to his game and I love sitting on the side lines watching a game where I don't really care who wins or loses. Just so you know I have not once yelled at an ump- hard for some of you to believe I'm sure but it's true.

Brock's up to bat, He's gonna give it a whack, If I were you I'd scoot my bootie back, back, back, waaaaaaaaaaaay back! Shout out to SCHS Softball. :)

(My dad is so embarrassed right now- he hated those cheers.)

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

No yelling? I'm impressed...really. haha. Mike isn't very into softball. I still get into his bball games he plays in. I wonder if it'll ever wear off...

Darci said...

That great that he gets out and plays. Dan and I play in a co-ed league and he plays in a mens league. Dan's mens team is horrible but our co-ed is good. Sometimes I want to start cheering but unfortunately no one knows the cheers to help out. Oh well, I agree that it's nice to not care who wins. Especially in the co-ed when the other team gets totally serious and I laugh cuz it's only slow pitch.

Baxter's said...

Chanell...you crack me up...you always make me laugh...and I am sure the umps are grateful for you not yelling, and for that matter, one less person wearing tight pants.

Ryan and Angela said...

We should totally get Ryan to play with Brock. Baseball is his favorite sport to watch and play. My kids love watching daddy play sports too.