Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Farm Girls






I took Kate and Annie out to the Berry Ranch in Nampa. Annie couldn't figure out why we drove past 900 farms to go to this farm- she has a good point. The girls loved all the animals. There were chickens, baby pigs, sheep, and cows. Kate helped herself to a few strawberries off the strawberry plants. It was fun- we'll have to go back when they have more berries to pick. Oh ya and doesn't Annie look like a real farmer- I was pretty excited about the overalls and galoshes.
Side note- So you know how people it lamb- Is that really lamb or is it sheep but they still call it lamb? No one ever eats sheep. Why is that? Any animal experts out there please help me out. I really have thought about this way too much.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

hey lady - you need to head out to kuna and visit the Beus farm:) your girls are so adorable. so, i think people don't eat "sheep" because that would be like eating more than one lamb.. and who could do that?! haha, i don't know the answer either.