Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Opa!






Last weekend we went downtown to the Greek Festival. I love Greek food and I thought it would be a fun outing for the girls. They love the food and they LOVED the dancing. Kate kept going out into the middle of the dance floor and clapping her hands over her head and bouncing up and down. She was a hit. People were clapping for her and taking pictures of her. Annie liked throwing dollar bills to the dancers, and she even joined in for a dance. It's funny to go to these things- you can tell who the Greeks are! We had a lot of fun and Annie came home saying "OPA!" every thirty seconds.

5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Opa! How fun. I love thinking of Kate in the middle dancing, I bet she was a hit.

Michelle said...

You guys have done a lot of fun stuff lately!! How do you hear about all these things? You will have to give me info on the farm. Hope to see you at Roaring Springs tomorrow!! YAY!!

Angie Cleveland said...

I will never forget dancing and yelling "Opa" @ your wedding with Brocks dad as we all danced in a circle. It was very fun, and unique. I am with ya on the greek food..love it!

Tami and Kaleo said...

HI Chanell I finally found your website through Janas. HOpe your doing good Im sorry to hear about your mom in law. Check me out when you get a second. It was so good to see you at Gymboree a while back. I love my old friends. Love Tami

Katherine said...

That's so cool that you took them to the Greek Festival! OPA! You have been super mom lately it looks like - Berry picking, softball games and the greek festival! Way to Go Chanell! I sure your girls are loving it. Kate looks so cute and grown up and Annie's hair looks cute too!