
Dana called me the other night and asked if I could go clean the temple the next day. She said she would watch my kids and I agreed. I hung up thinking that I definitely got the better end of the deal. I took the girls over at 7:39 and rushed off because I was late. I told her the girls hadn't had breakfast yet and Annie had somehow ripped a giant hole in her sweater in the 45 seconds it took to get to her house. I came back 4 hours later to 2 happy girls with darling bows in their hair. She had fed them. Kate had napped, and Annie's sweater was good as new. She SEWED it. I would have thrown it away that morning, but it was kind of cold and I figured a holey sweater was better than no sweater- she actually saved the sweater which was good because Kate has a matching one-saved the set. Oh and by the way, she also fit in a photo shoot and took these adorable pictures of the girls. I LOVE the pictures and just wanted to say THANK YOU! I hope you need my help again soon. I already have her outfit picked out- pants that she ripped a giant hole in jumping on the tramp. :)




5 comments:
Yeah! So glad you liked the pictures and the morning really was no big deal. I just felt bad when Kate occasionally cried. She was find if Annie was in sight!
Your girls are so adorable! I just love how well Rex and Annie play. We need to have her over soon and spend lots of time at the waterpark this summer!!
the third one down is like an annie kate original
Your girls are so beautiful! I love the bows too, she did a great job! Love the pictures :)
What? Chanell? You don't sew? :-)
Post a Comment