



Last weekend we went downtown for a picnic and to visit the Zoo. I thought that Annie would have a blast and that Kate would like being outside. I was surprised when Kate LOVED the Zoo. She wanted to see all the animals and was going nuts. Annie on the other hand was stressing the entire time about the Geese. Apparently I have passed my anxiety of wild animals onto her. She heard me tell Brock to watch the geese because the looked mean. Brock of course proceeded to make fun of me, but the damage had been done and Annie was on official Goose Watch. She actually had a blast too. Her favorite was the Penguins, of course. We are now card carrying members of the Zoo Club so don't be surprised if you see more pictures from the Zoo. Oh ya and it gets us into the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. That means on our next visit down there my dad will get to go with us. He LOVES the Zoo! :)
9 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! I was surprised when we took the kids to the Boise Zoo for our very first time years ago, how small that zoo really is. They do have some good animals though, and I think it is growing. Looks like fun. We should plan a Zoo play date!
It's actually kind of funny! If you go onto the Zoo's website, it makes it look like there are all of these African/exotic animals at the zoo. I've heard that it isn't that great of a Zoo. But, hey, the Zoo Club has got to be worth it!
P.S. I have your CD. I will try to drop it by today. If you aren't home, I'll put it under your mat. If you want any of them edited for a better print job, let me know.
haha, geese are pretty scary. I agree. How fun.
I really liked the Boise Zoo. I think it's the perfect size for little kids. Not too overwhelming and plenty of animals to see. I wish I could go with you.
Cute pictures. Tell Annie to fight the geese!
Ah, they're both so cute! How fun to have two walking kids!
Ya know the funny thing is this week when she came over she was for the first time a little scared of Boykin. She kept asking me to put him away! Poor thing. I will make sure to keep him hidden when she comes over.
How cute, I love the zoo! Your girls are just tooooooo darn cute!
I love the Boise zoo, it is the perfect size. I am not a total zoo lover so that one is great! Glad you were able to enjoy the nice day.
I love the zoo! My Hanna gets freaked out about the geese too! How funny is that! Your kids are adorable! What a cute family!
Post a Comment