
Finally it is warm! We had 80 degree weather this weekend and I LOVED it! We took the girls to this festival Saturday morning (with a sheep dog demonstration- reminded me of Babe the movie) and then planted flowers and mowed the lawn. Annie and Kate ran through the sprinklers. Kate loved it. She would run in and then clap for herself. Annie was so excited because she finally could wear her swimsuit outside. She wears it quite a bit pretending to go swimming inside the house.
Today we went to church and then relaxed. The Shaner's invited us to dinner and the girls had a blast playing outside with Zorro the dog and on their swing set. I also tried pork chops for the first time. They were pretty good. On the way home we walked by the canal and saw two geese. Kate was smacking her lips at them trying to get their attention. They were boring so we kept walking and saw two ducks. They hopped in the canal and swam away. Then we saw 4 dogs and two of them were swimming back and forth across the canal. One decided to attack us- luckily there was a fence. Then to top off the night we saw two cats. The girls loved it. And to think people pay to see this kind of stuff!
2 comments:
It was so nice wasn't it!! We were just a street over doing the same thing! Your girls were so cute in church today, after you left Kate took some apples out of her mouth and wanted to share them with me so she threw them on my lap!!! It was hilarious!
It was even very warm here in Logan! Wahooo!!!! I heard it is going to cool off again tomorrow. But today, we were out on the swingset with shorts on at 9:30am! I love it!
When my kids see a dog or cat or bird, it is like the highlight of the day. You would think I would be a nice mother and get a pet(other than our goldfish), but I am not that nice. The neighborhood pets are just great!
Have a great day! i love it when you blog...do it more! :)
Post a Comment