In honor of Annie's big day I am playing some of Annie's favorite songs that she sings to. They come on the radio and she will belt them out while Kate dances, then you find her singing them throughout the day on her own- with her own version of the lyrics of course. She is hilarious.

All of Annie's friends ready for Pizza, Cake, & Ice Cream!

Playing Annie's favorite game, Duck-Duck-Goose. She was so excited!

Look at what she got...a big girl bike!!! She rode it around the kitchen island for the rest of the day.

Daddy with his girls. They love him so much, and all of her friends love Brock! Thanks for your help with the party!

Kate also loved Annie's new bike. The poor thing gets Annie's old bike. Kate had a blast with all of Annie's friends. I can't believe how big she is getting.

Pizza Time for Katey-Kate!

The Caterpillar Cake that Annie picked out of the Cupcake Book. I am so proud that I baked something and it actually resembled what I intended it too. Don't you think it's a cute caterpillar. the head did fall off a few times because the sucker antennas made it top heavy. Annie would show her friends the cake and then say, "Don't touch it!" I am so proud though.

Annie and her friend, Hailey who lives across the street. She is a year older than Annie and yes Annie is 4 inches taller than her.

Annie, Jackson, Hailey, Ellie, Rex, and Jack

Annie is 3! I can't believe it. She is the cutest, smartest and funniest little girl I know. We had a great day. Annie was so excited that it was her birthday. She kept saying, "Guess what. It's my Birthday today!" We invited over some of her friends for a birthday party and it turned out so much fun.
9 comments:
i can't believe she's that old! that means stella is almost there. hopefully we will be in boise for her bday (may 19th) and can invite you guys over for a party!
Fun posts! I love all the pictures. You girls looked so cute a tthe games in all their cougar blue. I'm going to anaheim!
Happy bday!
You should be proud of the cupcake cake! it is super cute!
Rex had a great time, he takes great pictures doesn't he? ;) I love the top of his head! Thanks for inviting him, he was so excited he could barely stand it! Happy Birthday Annie!
Happy Birthday! That cake is amazing, that's so creative, and so cute! Love it!
I am so impressed with your cake. Way to go! Looks like the kids had fun, though I am sure it was a lot of work. All your pics of your trip are cute and i can't believe that your kids are growing up so fast (as are mine) - time flies when you are having fun! Miss you.
Didn't know you guys had a blog too! It may be a little too blue for my taste (J/K!)...we tend to run a little red over at our house :) but other than that great blog! Also, I love the cake!
I am leaving a token comment so you can have my blog address. But the birthday party looks super cute. Ang
You are way creative, my cakes never look that cool. It looks like Annie had a great birthday! Um, Annie is probably a foot taller than Max. I hope my kids never have to play your kids in sports, they'd get creamed!
Post a Comment