Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Las Vegas Invitational






Here are some pictures of us at the games! I only took pictures at the first game because the others were hectic. The girls looked so cute in their blue and white outfits! We had a blast and the guys once again were playing on Saturday. Way to go BYU!

4 comments:

Annaca said...

Cutest pics of your sweet fam. Looks like you guys had quite the trip. I hope you don't mind, but I've been using some of your ideas for my dad's 50th "surprise" party. So thanks for the inadvertent tips!!

k8theriver said...

annie looks so much like you in that third picture. your smile.

Chanell said...

Thank you! No one ever says that my girls look like me. All I get is- they sure look like their dad. It's nice to get a little credit.

Michelle said...

It looks so warm, I am jealous!!