Thursday, March 6, 2008

Congratulations!


Way to go guys! Mountain West Conference Champions...again! We are so excited for everyone especially for my dad. I told Annie that BYU had won a championship so we needed to tell Bampa Congratulations. She said I think Bampa would like a card and a balloon. We'll send one over and he can tie the balloon on to the trophy :)

We are so excited to see what else the team has in store this year. See you in Vegas and Congratulataions!

9 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Wahoo!!! Go Cougs.

Katherine said...

Congrats! That's awesome! i wil be watching for you screaming at the refs in Vegas! Good Luck!

k8theriver said...

YEAH! that's a good picture of your dad.

i don't want to get your hopes up but dan has a job interview in boise.

Crystal said...

Hooray! Your dad is the best coach! I miss your mom, too! She was the best.

Lance and Becky said...

That's what we like to see! Congrats to your Dad, the team is awesome! Look for Lance in Vegas, he's going on a boys trip for the whole chin dig! Congrats again!

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Annie and Kate,
Bampa loved the balloon and candy. All the other coaches were jealous that nobody sent them balloons. If you go on Aunt Tay's blog you can see a picture of them. Your the best grandchildren in the world and my favorite "monkey heads".
Love,
Mamish

Unknown said...

I found your blog. It's great. And I was so happy to finally see your girls. They are darling.

felicity & nathaniel said...

You have an adorable family! On top of that, your dad is the BEST coach ever. Let's cross our fingers for a good tourney seed (or at least a game in DC so we can go!). I miss seeing you guys and all my fave BYU peeps.
Nathaniel, Felicity, William, and baby #2

Baxter's said...

Go Cougs! Beat A&M!